You got this.
I can help!
Losing weight feels impossible.
You try diet after diet with no sustainable results.
Confusion, frustration and self-defeating beliefs creep in…
Body image pressure and endless dieting misinformation makes it worse.
It’s not your fault. You are unique. So why not find what works just for you.
Are you ready to curb your cravings, manage emotional eating, and get off the weight and body issues roller coaster?
Identify and learn exactly what you need to do, how to do it and why for long-term success: your personal “recipe” for health
Tackle emotional eating and break old negative patterns once and for all.
Look at food in a completely new way and enjoy cooking again.
Get healthy, lose weight, live fully and OWN YOUR LIFE!
What Feeds You
provides a variety of support services to help you reach your health goals.
If you could fast forward time to see how much better you would feel having achieved your goal, you wouldn’t hesitate to start!
Having lost 120 pounds and 102 inches in just a few short years, Linda understands the struggle and exhilaration that comes from reclaiming your life. She is non-judgemental, empathetic and compassionate and is there every step of the way, helping clients move forward with clarity and confidence to achieve their personal best.
Linda’s personal struggle with weight and body issues and emotional eating paved the way for her to start What Feeds You as a means of sharing her vast knowledge, strategies, and experience to help others do the same. She holds a National Board Certification as a Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC) Lifestyle Medicine and Culinary Coaching certifications.
But, isn’t using a coach
- It’s true. Using a coach is not free. But neither is being unhealthy.
- Obesity costs an additional $3000-$5000 per year.
- How many diet supplements, meal replacements or programs have you purchased that did not work long term or not work at all?
- How much are the co-pays for doctor visits, lab work and medications to manage a chronic condition that is a result of being overweight or leading an imbalanced life?
- What are the future costs for health management due to conditions that develop, including circulatory issues, stroke, and weakened immunity?
- And lastly, what is the emotional and psychological toll on yourself and your loved ones when you cannot join them in an activity or when they are worried sick over a lab test result I know because I’ve been there myself.