A Holistic Approach to a Healthy Life
Start Living Your BEST LIFE!
Embark on a Journey…
Find What Feeds You – on every single level.
And In Doing So, You Have the Opportunity to…
Restore Your Health
Gain Peace of Mind and Quality-of-Life
Our Approach …
Goes Beyond Just Food and Physical Activity.
Encompasses Stress, Sleep, Relationships, Mindset and Much More.
The Beauty In It, is When One Thing Changes, All Things Change.
I Believe That YOU Possess the Power to Make the Necessary Change to Create a Life That is Not Only Healthier, But Happier.
Let’s Embark On This Journey Together!
Discover What Truly Feeds You and …
Upgrade Every Single Aspect of Your Life!
Create a Life You Don’t Want to Escape!
What Feeds You
provides a variety of support services to help you reach your health goals.
If you could fast forward time to see how much better you would feel having achieved your goal, you wouldn’t hesitate to start!
Having lost 120 pounds and 102 inches in just a few short years, Linda understands the struggle and exhilaration that comes from reclaiming your life. She is non-judgemental, empathetic and compassionate and is there every step of the way, helping clients move forward with clarity and confidence to achieve their personal best.
Linda’s personal struggle with weight and body issues and emotional eating paved the way for her to start What Feeds You as a means of sharing her vast knowledge, strategies, and experience to help others do the same. She holds a National Board Certification as a Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC) Lifestyle Medicine and Culinary Coaching certifications.
Linda did a lot more than just help me lose weight.
She taught me a new way of living and I got my life back. Best investment ever!
Linda is a super supportive and generous coach
who has helped me navigate getting on the road to more balanced eating and increased physical movement.
It was a pleasure working with Linda.
She made what sometimes is difficult a little easier and helped me see things differently. She was my greatest source of support and inspiration. I couldn’t have done it without her.
But, isn’t using a coach
- It’s true. Using a coach is not free. But neither is being unhealthy.
- Obesity costs an additional $3000-$5000 per year.
- How many diet supplements, meal replacements or programs have you purchased that did not work long term or not work at all?
- How much are the co-pays for doctor visits, lab work and medications to manage a chronic condition that is a result of being overweight or leading an imbalanced life?
- What are the future costs for health management due to conditions that develop, including circulatory issues, stroke, and weakened immunity?
- And lastly, what is the emotional and psychological toll on yourself and your loved ones when you cannot join them in an activity or when they are worried sick over a lab test result I know because I’ve been there myself.