This program is for people who are ready to make positive changes to their health and well-being.
You will receive the support, guidance and accountability needed so that you’ll never feel confused or on your own, while adapting to new habits and lifestyle changes.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, manage stress, improve your cholesterol, or others, together, we will create an easy-to-follow action plan to improve daily habits and make the necessary lifestyle changes to address these and start seeing results soon.
- Dare-to-Dream Intro Session: Here’s where we learn more about you, explore and clarify your wellness vision, and create a customized approach to turn your dreams into a reality. Plan 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Weekly Progress e-Check-ins: The email check-ins are a supplement to your Weekly Check-Ins to see how you’re doing and where you’re at prior to our Weekly Check-ins. Your input provides valuable information used to customize each weekly session and contributes to your success.
- Weekly Check-ins: This is when you ask questions, make adjustments, and stay accountable, connected and focused. You’ll create new habits, build confidence and strengthen your self-commitment. Sessions run 30 minutes.
- Lifeline Support Sessions: So you don’t fall off track, during those tough weeks, as you’re adapting to new habits and lifestyles and need a little extra support, reach for a lifeline.
- Wrap-up Session: In this final session, we reflect on the progress you’ve made and celebrate you. We will reassess your goals and plan your brilliant future. Plan 1 to 1.5 hours.
Note: sessions are held via phone, online video, or local in-person/walking sessions.
Freedom From Emotional Eating Workshop
A Workshop and Supportive Community
… where life-changing breakthroughs happen by enhancing awareness and implementing new coping skills that promote a nourishing & healthy relationship with food and self!
Do you reach for food when you feel stressed or angry? Turn to food for comfort when you’re sad, lonely or bored? Or for a momentary bliss escape when in pain or discomfort? Is food a reward or like an old-friend, always there for you?
In this workshop you will have the opportunity to…
- Learn about hunger, cravings, triggers, eating cues and other factors that affect emotional eating
- Explore your relationship with food
- Find what truly nourishes you, on every level and fill emotional voids
- Explore the power of your mind and beliefs
- Make peace with and love your body, just as you are
- Equip yourself to lose and maintain weight in a kind and sustainable way
- Learn effective coping skills that empower you to take control and restore your health
- Engage in and be part of a safe supportive community
If you are among the nearly 70% of Americans classified as overweight or obese and/or struggle with emotional eating, this program will help you take control, restore your health and break free from the vicious cycles of emotional eating.
Prior to course start, you will receive an optional personalized 30-minute “get to know you” session with the instructor. This is a workshop and homework will be assigned to maximize results. Class should run 90 minutes with 30 minutes of time for group sharing and support in a safe supportive environment.
Reset, Recharge & Renew: a Burnout Recovery Program
More details coming soon!
Cant’ wait? Call 617-721-0491 to find out more NOW!
Customized Support: Individual Weekly Sessions for Six (6) Months
Similar in nature to the Fresh Start program, this program is customizable and a deeper dive for true transformation. When committing long-term to changing habits and lifestyles, coupled with weekly support and accountability, transformation is bound to take place. Inquire for further information.
Small Group Support Workshops
Because “Community” is important, group support workshops are offered regularly. This is a wonderful opportunity to expand your knowledge about things that affect your health and well-being, connect-the-dots, make a plan to move forward, all while being in a supportive environment and community of new friends. Topics range and are TBA. Open to all clients.