Programs & Services
90-Day Fresh Start
This program is for people who are ready to make positive changes to their health and well-being.
You will receive the support, guidance and accountability needed so that you’ll never feel confused or on your own, while adapting to new habits and lifestyle changes.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, manage stress, improve your cholesterol, or others, together, we will create an easy-to-follow action plan to improve daily habits and make the necessary lifestyle changes to address these and start seeing results soon.
- Dare-to-Dream Intro Session: Here’s where we learn more about you, explore and clarify your wellness vision, and create a customized approach to turn your dreams into a reality. Plan 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Weekly Progress e-Check-ins: The email check-ins are a supplement to your Weekly Check-Ins to see how you’re doing and where you’re at prior to our Weekly Check-ins. Your input provides valuable information used to customize each weekly session and contributes to your success.
- Weekly Check-ins: This is when you ask questions, make adjustments, and stay accountable, connected and focused. You’ll create new habits, build confidence and strengthen your self-commitment. Sessions run 30 minutes.
- Lifeline Support Sessions: So you don’t fall off track, during those tough weeks, as you’re adapting to new habits and lifestyles and need a little extra support, reach for a lifeline.
- Wrap-up Session: In this final session, we reflect on the past 90-days, recognize the progress you’ve made and celebrate you. We will reassess your goals and plan your brilliant future. Plan 1 to 1.5 hours.
Note: sessions are held via phone, online video, or local in-person/walking sessions.
Customized Support: Individual Weekly Sessions for Six (6) Months
Similar in nature to the Fresh Start program, this program is customizable and a deeper dive for true transformation. When committing long-term to changing habits and lifestyles, coupled with weekly support and accountability, transformation is bound to take place. Inquire for further information.
Small Group Support Workshops
Because “Community” is important, group support workshops are offered regularly. This is a wonderful opportunity to expand your knowledge about things that affect your health and well-being, connect-the-dots, make a plan to move forward, all while being in a supportive environment and community of new friends. Topics range and are TBA. Open to all clients.